Signode BXT2-32 Battery-Operated Combination tool for Polyester Strapping
The Signode BXT2-32 is one of the most powerful and versatile battery-run tool for 1 inch and 1-1/4 inch polyester straps. The poly bander is designed for ease of operation thanks to its 2-button operation and high-speed take up. It has manual, full-auto and semi-auto modes that make it a highly versatile tool.
The BXT2-32 is designed to replace metal strapping tools without compromising on tension force and seal strength. It is a mid-to-heavy duty poly bander that works as a cost-effective alternative to steel banding. It is capable of generating up to 1,430 lbs of tension. Weighing just 14.3 lbs, this PET strapping tool is a highly versatile and powerful tool that can be easily carried around anywhere.
The main technical specifications of the Signode BXT-2-32 are as following:
- Strapping Type: High-strength polyester strapping (PET)
- Strapping Size: 1 inch and 1-1/4 inch
- Weight: 14.3 lbs (6.5 kg)
- Tensioning Force: Standard 551-1,430 lbs; Soft 220-1,100 lbs
It is powered by the latest Li-Ion BOSCH battery and can complete up to 200 cycles per charge. It takes just 15 minutes to recharge the battery by 80%. With two modes available, you can adjust the tension between 551 to 1,430 lbs or 220 to 1,100 lbs to complete different types of applications.
Features of BXT2-32
The main features of the Signode BXT 2-32 are as following:
- Ease of Operation – The battery powered tool makes it easy to carry out different types of strapping applications because of its 2-button operation. The single-button, fully automatic mode further increases speed and efficiency.
- Minimal Maintenance – The newest brushless motor technology helps in reducing wear and increasing the polyester strapping tool’s life.
- Lithium-Ion Battery – The latest lithium-ion technology helps in delivering all the power up to the last strapping cycle.
- Safety – A specially designed safety sensor ensures safety for operator’s hands.
The brushless motor technology is one of the most important features of this powerful polyester strapping tool. This makes this powerful bander more cost-effective in the long term, as it helps in reducing maintenance costs by minimizing wear. This also helps in increasing the lifecycle of the tool.
Ease of Use
The BXT2-32 can also be used with the optional suspension bracket which is designed for stationary applications. You can use it in manual and automatic modes depending on the kind of strapping applications. The automatic mode helps in highly simplifying the process of tensioning, sealing and cutting. You can preset the desired tension and the tool will automatically weld and cut when the tension is achieved.
All wear parts and accessories of the BXT-2-32 are readily available to be ordered online.